Skin : A Pixel Nightmare Skin : A Pixel Nightmare

Good. Pixel art is not for those artists being too lazy to draw the details and colors. Show them this one so they learn. Sid music, the breakdown gags, game references, overall atmosphere, I liked it all.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Gotta be said pixel art takes it's tie but god damn if it isn't fun! That should be all the reason people need for an artist to do pixel art IT'S FUN TO MAKE!. The buffering 'gag' doesn't translate well on NG but it's tricked people on youtube lol. Thanks for the review

Shop Empire Fable Shop Empire Fable

A kind of memory leak must happen here. Besides I could not figure out how to get popularity.

Escape House Of Nightmares Escape House Of Nightmares

I think this was about the photos, right? Nice ones, but not really fitting for the nightmare theme, these are just ruins, nothing horrifying. Still I like the concept of taking some photos in a speial place and creating a small game out of it.

Lockup Escape Lockup Escape

That "No clue" text kind of misled me, I thought it meant that it's locked until I find the clue. Besides, why do I have to click three times (zoom in, pick up, zoom out) to get an object? Nothing too new or interesting here; but it's OK for just another escape game. Stable engine, challenge level is fine, graphics also acceptable.

We Like it Raw! We Like it Raw!

So dark so happy. I didn't like the piano part at 2:00 through 2:48, it was off harmony.

[Yeeh] [Yeeh]

Reminds me of Boulderdash.

SpringTrap -FNAF3- SpringTrap -FNAF3-

Inspiring. I could make a game based on this.

Lethalix responds:

Cool! :D

New Year's Party New Year's Party

Ain't it just 見てごらん? And 教えて? Drawing is nice.

Precipitation24 responds:

Thank you!!
Wow, thou art knowledgeable about japanese!
In fact, this is archaic language which is not used now. I tried to express that dear old atmosphere.

Howl Howl

Heads are sometimes bigger sometimes smaller but... Could you draw the line of his shoulder and arms? I think the shoulder is way below the jacket. Yeah and the face with the body is a little to the right while the pants facing the viewer directly. Anyway, finally one anime reference that even I knew. Nice colours as always.

tinyhermit responds:

Yeah that could be it! Thank you :)

Acne Acne

Makes me think too. The drawing looks good. Even with acne in it, which is not beautiful. But this drawing is an evidence that beauty is not the absence of flaws. and it is clearly not similaeity to the ideal. Disturbing is the false dilemma of disgusting and beautiful. Why is there no choice of looking OK?

zephyo responds:

good point! A middle ground between 2 extremes must be acknowledged.